Networks are the central nervous systems of the federal government’s data and technology and they have become the foundation of the services they provide to millions of citizens every day. With the awarding of the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contract in 2017 and an explosion of new technologies available, the time to transform government IT telecommunications into powerful, secure, enterprise-grade networks is here.
Modern IT demands coupled with tight budgetary resources pose daunting challenges for agencies in need of high-performing, resilient and secure network architectures. With the transition to the EIS vehicle, however, agencies are now presented with the opportunity to adopt evolutionary telecommunication services that will benefit both the government and its citizens.
Join CenturyLink and Hughes as we feature candid conversations with federal and industry experts on the future of federal networks and America’s digital infrastructure. We’ll discuss:
- • The Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) vehicle and what it means for your agency
- • The importance of Software-Defined Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN) in the age of the cloud as well as the challenges and opportunities that come with its implementation
- • How broadband is disrupting the status quo of connectivity for distributed agencies
- • How to use EIS to establish a foundational network infrastructure that fully integrated with security that ensures data integrity through network function virtualization
- • How to leverage EIS managed services to minimize the capital investments and reduce expenditures for advanced network and application services
- • The importance of automation and customizable network configurations using optimization tools and technologies to meet HQ and branch location requirements
- • How agencies are transforming networks to cut costs, increase operational efficiencies, and better serve citizens