Transforming Government through Data-Driven Intelligence. The event will take place on Wednesday, April 18 in Washington, DC and focus on how government agencies are leveraging real-time analytics to transform big data into smart data.
The following government leaders will share case studies and insights on what is possible when agencies foster intelligent enterprise through smart data:
- Tom Sasala, Director, Operations and Architecture, Department of the Army Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Teresa Smith, Chief Data Officer, Information Operations Directorate, Defense Logistics Agency
- Todd Simpson, Chief Product Officer, Department of Health and Human Services
- Dawn Haney, Branch Chief, Enterprise Reporting and Data Systems, Office of Field Operations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Matt Rowland, Chief, Probation and Pretrial Services Office, U.S. Courts
- Nancy Potok, Chief Statistician of the United States, OMB
- Timothy Murphy, Former Chief Operating Officer, FBI
- Al Gina, Former Assistant Commissioner of Trade and Assistant Commissioner of Intelligence, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
This half-day event is a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers in government, hear real case studies around analytics in government, and contribute innovative ideas to the conversation.